This is just a small note that I want to write down somewhere now.
Becoming a teacher means that you are willing to love your students enough to share your knowledge and improve yourself to do so well. The path is extremely dynamic and it involves a great deal of self-correction and self-discovery. In order to endure this journey, a teacheer must have a strong ability to trust and love others, as well as herself.
I am a human being and I am weak. I often feel hopeless when somebody directly or indirectly tells me that I am not good enough to do what I am trying to do. I cry a lot, too. Yet I have my own strength, which has been sustaining me on this journey of becoming a teacher, so obviously I am not as fragile as how I look.
Let me not lose my faith. I am getting through this journey and will be a good teacher for you, as well as for myself. I have chosen this for everyone. So smile for me when I have helped you learn something. I will meet you on the half way.
No comments:
Post a Comment